The iconic Hobonichi Weeks 2022 is now available at Nishura East!
This is the first time a narrow Weeks book has been made using fabric from Liberty Fabrics. Light, hardcover book with some give to it so it still bends.
- Pages: 240 pages
- Paper: Tomoe River paper – Thin & light-weight paper.
- Start of Week: Monday
- Yearly Index: Jan – Dec. 2022 (2 Pages)
- Monthly Calendar pages: 32 Pages
- Daily Pages: 29th Nov 2021 – 1st Jan 2023 (114 pages)
- Graph Paper Size: 3.55 mm
Please Note: Item excluded from all promotions
About the cover
Joanna Louise is a botanical print featuring thistles, pink roses and forget-me-nots, inspired by an English wildflower meadow. The vibrant flowers will always bring a smile to your face.