The iconic Hobonichi Weeks 2024 is now available at Nishura East!
This narrow Weeks book is part of the Bow & Tie series that offers unique patterns with solid bookbinding and a cover fabric that’s pleasant to the touch. Light, hardcover book with some give to it so it still bends. Expresses sea horses (in which the Japanese name translates to “child of the dragon,” chosen because the year 2024 is the year of the dragon) swimming in the ocean with the weaves of the necktie material. There are sea horses swimming by a coral or swimming as a family too.
- Language: English
- Pages: 240 pages
- Paper: Tomoe River paper – Thin & light-weight paper.
- Start of Week: Monday
- Yearly Index: Jan – Dec 2024 (2 Pages)
- Monthly Calendar: Dec 2023 – Mar 2025 (32 Pages)
- Week-to-view Layout: 27th Nov 2023 – 5th Jan 2025
- Graph Paper Size: 3.55 mm
- 73 Gridded Memo Pages
Please Note: Item excluded from all promotions